Base Salary – 70k to 90k BASE plus 10% Commission on all Sales!
Eligible for non-contributory profit-sharing after 1 year of employment
Opportunity to earn equity in company
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a track record of success, a deep understanding of prospecting for new business and expertise in developing relationships with new customers.
Import/Export/Tariff type of Industry
- Find and develop new clients on a national level
- Develop sales campaigns to achieve company goals
- Coordinate marketing efforts to generate new sales.
- Develop, prioritize and manage a comprehensive list of key accounts and contacts.
- Position company expertise at trade shows and national industry meetings.
- Prepare monthly report on accomplishments toward achieving company goals.
- 5 -10 years’ experience and track record of success selling to major imports/exporters.
- Very good understanding of Duty Drawback, Harmonized Tariff Schedule , and Free Trade Agreements.
- Ability to contact key decision makers at the CFO, Vice President and General Manager Levels.
- Does not need to be based at our office in Connecticut.
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to:
resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com