Sales Account Manager
125k to 200k base range plus commissions.
Accenture or Cognizant person would be ideal person for this role.
You will act as a strategic partner to help analyze and provide ground intelligence on client needs and relationships. You will assist to create and help manage the overall partnership, conduct competitor analysis and identify opportunities with the objective of growing strategic relationships with key Clients. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
At least 4 years of sales, staff augmentation experience with the ability to understand market trends to bring new clients to the company•
You’ll be responsible for creating and nourishing relationships internally and externally.
Roles & Preferred Responsibilities:
• Define various opportunities available within the existing clients based on research outputs, competitor analysis, Client / Industry context and ground intelligence
• At least 2 years of experience in technology, IT Consulting, Client Relations or Professional Services
.• Working with Subject Matter Experts to understand offerings and collaboratively compose solutions for your client based upon your knowledge of the context of the client environment and the industry
• Stay consistently abreast with your client’s strategic objectives, pain-points, market performance, and latest products
• Completing market development, competitor analysis and opportunity analyses
• Creating marketing campaigns to promote attendance within your client organization to various conferences, onsite lunch-‘n’-learns, and other similar events
• Developing and editing proposals, executive-level presentations and contracts
• Planning team-building activities and outings• General account management activities including: onboarding resources, invoicing and collections and preparing various reports