Jr. Scrum Master - Full Time Permanent Position in Hartford area
Salary – 90k to 110k plus bonuses
Great Benefits. Growth.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 3 years of experience of iterative development., preferably Agile methodology
- Should be CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certified
- At least 3 years of experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
- Experience with enterprise application servers such as WebSphere or JBoss
- Good exposure to software development processes and methodologies.
- Skills to leverage techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown, velocity, task definition, incremental delivery & other agile metrics
- Knowledge on common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices