DevOps Engineer - Full Time Permanent Position in Hartford, CT
Salary Range – Great…depends on your experience, etc…Benefits/Vacations/401k
If interested in learning more, please send me your resume…and I will then contact you.
All Levels are open from Junior to Senior.
Location for this position is Hartford, CT
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred • At least 2 years of experience in Design and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Tools Migration and consolidation using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies in below areas –
• Project Management - JIRA – Is a plus • Code Management System –SVN/GitHub/TFS/Clearcase/Accurev
• Build – Maven /Ant/ Gradle. • Repository – Artifactory/Nexus
• Code Quality – SonarQube / Junit / PMD • Continuous Integration – Jenkins / Anthill Pro/ Bamboo / TeamCity
• Continuous Deployment – uDeploy / Ansible • Containerization- Docket/ Kubernetes/ Open Shift • Scripting - Shell Script / Power Shell / Python • Test Automation – Selenium- is a plus • Cloud Computing- Azure/AWS
• Logging and Monitoring- Splunk/ AppID/ App Insights is a plus
• Operating System – Windows, Unix, Linux( Red Hat Enterprise)
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects using Java, JEE technologies
• Experience in Release Management of Java based applications on IBM Websphere / JBoss / Weblogic and managing and sync-up across environments of DDL / DML Scripts is a plus
• At least 1 years of experience in Design and architecture review
• Azure / AWS Certifed professonals- is a plus. • Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Troubleshooting, Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Contact me to learn more.