CNC Mechanic in East Hartford, CT area
Hourly Rate – 25/hr to 33/hr depends on experience.
All our clients want to fill their positions right away.
· Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain CNC machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment, including, but not limited to: programmable controls, CNC controls, power supplies, drives, gages, and test equipment.
· Diagnose malfunctions and troubleshoot systems to determine required repair. Disassemble, replace, adjust, and/or assemble as needed. Advanced electronic skills and experience necessary in working on CNC machinery, computerized electronic controls, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Perform preventive, corrective, and troubleshooting maintenance required to upkeep production and building electrical equipment. Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications. Support all aspects of building maintenance/routine shop preventive maintenance as needed.
· Conduct facility evaluations to determine the need for major repair and replacement of facility equipment and systems.
· Communicate effectively with internal/external customers.
· Thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and CNC and manual machine repair in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings (e.g. blueprints, manuals, wiring diagrams, etc.).
· Strong preventive maintenance background.
If interested, please send resume to:
email address = resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
Some systems take our email address out so above is way around systems…take out at and dot and fill in accordingly and send resume
We will then call you to discuss