- Calculates data; Performs data entry into the computer system and reports analysis to managing personnel
- Calibrates laboratory equipment.
- Writes work orders for repair and maintenance of Laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Performs audits of plant systems and procedures.
- Enters requisitions for laboratory supplies.
- Provides technical support and guidance for Port Arthur laboratory operations: procedure writing and training.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to:
resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com