1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 5 years of experience in the job description below.
1. Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
2. Knowledge on Life Insurance terminology and Data Structures (such as the ACORD model)
3. Experience in analyzing functionalities and designing applications for various insurance products (Term, Whole/Universal/Variable/Indexed Universal Life, Fixed/variable/Indexed Annuity, Payout/Structured Settlements and/or Disability)
4. Experience in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
5. Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
6. Experience of dealing with Legacy systems
7. LOMA/CLU Certifications
8. Experience with US life/annuity market
9. Knowledge on Reinsurance, Agent Compensation, Insurance Compliance/Tax, New Business, Claims and reporting.
10. Your responsibilities would include
a. Analyze and map data models between source and target policy administration systems with element to element mapping and transformation rules
b. Analyze gaps between source data and target data and Identifying conversion solution to resolve difference in data models
c. Develop data validation and reconciliation strategies